88 points out of 100
With Wyld gummies, you already have one box checked on the supply list for your next adventure. Featuring real fruit flavors and a diverse array of botanical terpenes profiles, Wyld’s prominent status in the cannabis industry a well-deserved testament to their commitment to delivering “authentic, true-to-fruit flavors” with every release. You’ll unquestionably taste crisp notes of green apples in Wyld’s new Sour Apple gummies. Marking the latest entry in the Wyld Sours line, these potent treats come dosed at 10mg THC a piece and feature a lovely selection of terpenes, including limonene and both alpha-pinene and beta-pinene. Perfect for pairing with a day outdoors or a hangout with cherished pals, Wyld’s Sour Apple gummies offer a sativa-enhanced way to add a joyous pep to your step.
How to order weed delivery online with Leafly
Never miss a Rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made weed
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokeable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.